Airline Reservation Advisor (French Speaker)
Are you passionate about the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you have a native level of French? Do you thrive on challenges and are excited by change? Are you interested in gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world?
Your responsibilities and impact as Airline Reservation Advisor will be:
- Booking management (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of French and good level of English – this is a must!
- You are passionate by the Travel and Tourism industry – studies or experience in this industry is a big plus
- You have a professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
- You are dynamic and self-motivated
- You are open-minded, a real team player, and willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
- You have a strong work ethic and are committed in your job, ready to contribute to the success of the company and project
What’s in it for you?
- 6 months contract
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 7 am to 11 pm
- A package in line with the market: 850€ gross / month x 14 months + + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + up to 100€ / month complexity bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of the initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development, and career evolution
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.