Activation Specialist (English - speaking) - On site - High Tech B2B Sales
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for English-speaking Activation Specialist (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 17:30, Friday 8:30 to 16:00
- Great office location in Malaga
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As an Activation Specialist in our team, you will:
- Gather information quickly by understanding the customer needs and uncovering sales opportunities
- Guide the customer through the next steps of their journey while inspiring confidence and being perceived as a trusted advisor – Develop an understanding Azure services and its cost and monitoring capabilities with a technical aptitude
- This includes the ability to become a trusted technical advisor for our customers by clarifying their questions and handling their objections
- Understand the Azure sales lifecycle and stage our customer is at
- This includes the ability to uncover sales opportunities that might not always seem obvious (example: future upcoming projects, follow-up to test phases, etc.)
- Be able to provide critical product and program feedback to operations, business groups, product groups, and engineering
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of English
- Have an Associate / Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 5 years minimum of sales experience, 2 years minimum Account Management and IT industry experience and 1 year minimum Customer Relationship Management experience
- Have experience working with or selling Azure
- Are Minimum Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) Certified
- Recognized and verifiable experience with CRM/ERP system and (IT) sales processes
- Are able to approach and engage a new customer quickly with negotiation capabilities
- Are a Trusted Advisor – Ability to consult on high-level strategy and overall IT spend
- Have solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Are confident and articulate with the ability to communicate program with Senior Management
- Are able to provide product and program insights to stakeholders
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience or Training on Challenger
- Have an advanced level in one of the following language Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Rumanian, Greek
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.