Accountant (French Speaker)
Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge within an international company? Do you have experience in accounting or in a similar role? Do you have a fluent level of English and French? If so, this opportunity is made for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accountant will be:
- Controlling cash flows
- Preparing the monthly and yearly closing
- Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation
- Preparing the VAT declaration
- Preparing the document for audit
- Supporting the implementation of new accounting processes and tools
- Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Contributing to projects for continuous improvement purposes
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of French and a proficiency level in English
- You have a degree in accounting, business administration, or similar
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in accounting or a similar role
- You have excellent Excel skills
- You are a team player with a collaborative spirit, offering support to others
- You take responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experiences and new situations
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Yearly bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance (after 6 months)
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.